Quick Multipurpose Exercise :
Foam Roller Angels for Chest stretching, shoulder mobility, and endurance of the deep neck muscles, glutes and core.
Here’s the how-to Foam Rolling Exercise:
- Lie on foam roller allowing the roller to be in contact with your tailbone and top of your head.
- Tilt pelvis backward to allow entire low-back to contact the roller.
- Retract and tuck the chin to flex and activate the deep flexors of the neck.
- Engage the glutes and core.
- Let arms hang to feel a stretch in the chest.
- Perform snow angels for shoulder mobility!