Quick Multipurpose Exercise :
Foam Roller Angels for Chest stretching, shoulder mobility, and endurance of the deep neck muscles, glutes and core.
Here’s the how-to:
1) Lie on foam roller allowing the roller to be in contact with your tailbone and top of your head.
2) Tilt pelvis backward to allow entire low-back to contact the roller.
3) Retract and tuck the chin to flex and activate the deep flexors of the neck.
4) Engage the glutes and core.
5) Let arms hang to feel a stretch in the chest.
6) Perform snow angels for shoulder mobility!